Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weekday Meals

So in my effort to feed the girls more nutritional meals I've been taking pictures of it to document it on the internets. I feel like since I know they will go on a blog post they need to look pretty lol even though maybe like 1 person reads this blog. 

Anywho I give you this weeks meals: 

Monday I did not feed them dinner.

Tuesday-Crock pot sausage and chicken, brown rice with small amount of soy sauce, roll and fruit. Like I've mentioned before little bee doesn't like fruit or veggies so we still give her fruit pouches. 

Wednesday-Grilled cheese, hot dog (Hebrew Nation 97% fat free if you must know), and fruit.

Thursday-Corn dog, Mac and cheese, and fruit.

Friday-whole wheat pasta and sauce, roll, green beans and fruits.

This week for some reason I was feeling uninspired and tired. I realized I feed them a lot of sausage product but one week won't harm them. As you can see they eat a ton of fruit and little lady LOVES green beans but I try not to make them too often so she won't get bored.

Anyway I'm still looking for dinner/meal ideas! If your kids have a favorite let me know! 

Adios! Thanks for reading! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment