Monday, April 6, 2015

I don't know what to title this post...

I really don't, i dont know what to call this post so it will be a nameless post.

Last week was busy! We had nice weather so we did some "projects" as Litttle Lady would say. Just some fun things that they haven't experienced yet.

I'm still looking for activity and meal suggestions so if the one person who reads this blog has any suggestions please tell me. I'm begging you!!! 

Ok now on to our week...

We did stamping which was nice! I don't do paint because paint makes me all kinds of anxious, the mess!! 

Little Bee "learned" to ride the bike...and by that I mean she learned how to push with her feet. She's not bad at steering. 


I set up the water table, a Craigslist list find! Only $20! And I'll tell you what, even though we have a pool there is some days when they girls don't want to swim, they just wanna play with water and this has been endless entertainment. 


They also got a picnic table. This has been so nice because we have been able to have lunch outside in the nice weather. 


And yes...we did finally paint! I got these little animals at JoAnns for about $8 and it was fun! I was honestly impressed with how well the girls did. 


Lots of first last week! The girls had fun or they seemed to have fun at least. 

Anyway, hope everyone had a nice weekend full of fun and family! 

Stay safe! Adios! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment