Monday, March 9, 2015

Winter Wonderland in March, in Texas

That's right folks! We had about 3.5 inches of snow here in Texas, like actual fluffy snow!!
It was beautiful! 



At the beginning it looked like nothing and a little sad but it piled up quickly and then it was wonderful! 


Which then of course meant the whole city shut down. No school for the kids for a total of 3 days. We are from the south so we LOVE snow but we are afraid of it! We don't down own the proper shoes and tires and whatnot to be in it. Regardless it was fun and beautiful watching it fall and then we couldn't get rid of it fast enough :) 

Anyway I'm battling a respiratory virus right now. I've had fever for about 3 days and a cough that sounds like bronchitis but isn't. So it's been oodles of fun. I'm going back to work tomorrow as I've been fever free for 24 hrs now and everyone at work is sick as well (I actually blame the baby, little B). I have a follow up with my Dr on Friday to make sure my lungs are still clear (fingers crossed) so that I can resume "any activity that resembles a work out" because apparently even going up stairs is a workout and I live on the second floor! BTW quick shout out to my Dr who is incredible!! I absolutely adore her and she really is the best Dr! If you live in Dallas please check out Dr. Stock,  although she's getting quite popular and i dont know how I feel about that. 

So it's spring break here, little man is off to the beach with his mom and I'm too sick to do anything fun with the girls but I think we might venture out to the Perot tomorrow. Will try to take as many pictures as possible. Anyways hope all is well with everyone! 

Adios! 
All spelling mistakes are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment