Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Today Is My Monday

Hi there! Hope everyone had a great long weekend! I didn't do much of anything and I'm ok with that. It's been awfully busy here at work and in my personal life so not doing much of anything was just what the doctor ordered.

Thursday I slept in till 8:35! Which is super sleeping in for me but I didn't get up till 10, I had breakfast and just lounged around till 5 when I had to get up and go shower so I could be ready for bible study at church at 7:30. 

Friday I went shopping! I bought whatever was left over on my list for my upcoming trip to NY! Did I mention I'm going to NY!!!! I can't wait! My BFF and I already have our itinerary and I seriously can't wait! Anyway I spent a good $200 that I don't have and bought shorts and tees and shoes.

Sat we went to visit a close friend at the hospital who just got diagnosed with crones disease and had to have surgery on her intestine. Thankfully she's going to be ok and should be able to have solids starting today. Later that afternoon we went to top golf, it so rewarding to just hit a ball with all your might! I've never actually played golf, just on the Wii and I'm sure that doesn't count. 

Sunday morning was spent at church and that night we went to go see the Mark Ruffalo and Keira Knightley movie Begin Again. It was actually really good! It felt a tad bit long there in the middle but overall it was good.

Monday I had off and today I'm at work! Yay! Only a 4 day work week for me, hurray!! 

Except I feel like this cartoon I stole off of Facebook, I don't take credit for it.


It says can I call you back in 5 years? LMBO! I feel like that today, I suppose to littles missed me this long weekend! 
  
How was your weekend? Fun and relaxing I hope! May you call have a great week! Will post about our day tomorrow or Thursday. 

Peace! 
Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment