Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Ideas

Me again! I've decided to try something a little different, what if I post our daily life on here? My nanny life, what we really do during the day, would that be interesting? With pictures! I will never post the kids faces due to the fact that well, these aren't my kids. Another thing I won't ever do is talk bad about my employers, the deserve respect. So would that be interesting?

Let's start now! With half a day...which remind me, I probably should take more pictures from my day.

7:45-Get to work, before I arrive I do a little prayers asking for patience, creativity, and wisdom so I can do my work correctly.

8:00-guy boss leaves and I wake up the baby, we have an outing today and I need her awake soon!

8:30-try to shove down cereal/smoothie/vitamin down Little Man (8) Little Lady (2.5) and Little Bees (1.5) throat.

8:45-My friend is on her way! Poop!!! Need to dress the littles and brush hair and teeth on everyone!
During this time Little Man gets in trouble for instigating his sister, Little Lady gets in trouble for hitting her brother and Little Bee gets hurt in the mouth (this happens at least once a week).

9:00-Gee arrives and Little Lady gets crazy excited! Little Bee is still SUPER CRAZY attached to me and isn't very fond of my friend, partly because my friend treats her like a big kid and we don't...she's still gets treated like a baby...I know! I KNOW!!

9:28-We finally get everyone buckled and we are on our way! We are going to the Sea Life Aquarium today. I got a free child's ticket (with a purchases adult tickets from cicis pizza, score!) so the littles all get in of free! Since the smalles two are under 2.

10:00-12:15- We all had a great time! This aquarium is so great for little kids. Everything is eye level for them and they can pretty much touch everything. Little Bee only had 2 fits so we are calling it a win.

12:30-We all have a very unhealthy Sonic lunch and at this time we take potty breaks/change diapers and pack everyone so we can head home to take a nap!

1:15-arrive home, both girls fell asleep in the car so I hope they stay asleep.

1:30-everyone is in their beds and little man us playing wii, I use this time to up away the dishes I left washing in the dishwasher this morning and take out the kitchen and bathroom trash. Refill the backpack with snacks for tomorrow's outing (the Perot!)

2:14-no such luck, the baby is still talking in there. I go and give her a bottle (I KNOW!) and put her back down. Go and check on Little Lady and she too is awake. Tuck her back in. It's going to be a long afternoon.

2:19-little man asks what him and I can do and I say, watch a a movie. I'm exhausted! How are the kids not tired!?

3:00-finally acknowledge no one is napping and go and get little bee from bed, change her diaper and let her free. I go get little lady and take her sleep time diaper off and also let her free.

3:30-everyone is starting to loose their shit so I give them a snack and then throw everyone outside, spray them with bugs spray and give them a cup of ice to entertain themselves. Nothing entertaines the girls quite like water and ice. We should get them a water table.

4:12-lady boss is home!! Hallelujah!! Give her the download of why everyone is crazy, give her a brief version of our day, mostly important stuff like "the littles had bowl movements".

4:20-leave!! Love them kids but boy I'm exhausted!


So what did ya think? Sound interesting? We'll see how this turns out.

I will do a post later this week about the Sea Life Aquirum with (hopefully) pictures, if I can work this blogger thingy.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment