Monday, August 11, 2014

Well....

Well....I've obviously have failed miserably at updating this blog, not like I have readers but still for my own mental healthiness. 

So I haven't updated not because I don't want to or don't have things to say or rant about but because I don't have time. Which is odd because I don't have a boyfriend, husband nor kids but I do have a busy active live in church but still you would think I would have a little more free time yet I don't. I think I just used a run on sentence, oops!

So I left to New York last week and came back yesterday and the girls where super excited to see me, especially the baby. They left to Colorado the same day I did so it all worked it, I didn't have to find a replacement while I was gone. 

So bacically I want to apologized for not updated to my maybe one reader out there. I promise to update this week with pictures of my trip and maybe some funny stories I wrote down about the girls. I leave you with this wonderful picture of Central Park. 




Side note- I know I started this blog to talk about my adventures as a nanny but I realized I might use this space to talk about my daily non nanny life, to rant about things or to just talk about boring things like what I had for dinner or what books I'm reading. Maybe I should rename this blog....probably not, nanny life has been my life for the past 8 years...who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment